Senior Missions Support Specialist (w/ Programming)
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Senior Missions Support Specialist will be responsible for developing strategies and recommendations for optimization of collection. In addition, the Senior Missions Support Specialist will be responsible for the following as it relates to the function of this role:
· Trouble shooting signal and data-flows related to SIGINT systems; define system requirements, developing technical solutions, functional analysis, conduct trade studies and perform test and evaluation activities.
· SIGINT system and subsystem level tasking, configuration, normalization, survey, equipment configuration, basic signal analysis, interpretation of system health indications and parameters and routing process.
· Concept design, fabrication, software integration and configuration, HW/SW testing, and installation.
· Assist the Collection Management Branch in GTO's Mission Operations Division.
The Senior Missions Support Specialist will also provide mission manager support to systems and networks by using the customer's enterprise repositories to:
· Provide value assessments based on collection and reporting trends
· Derive network knowledge of the collection environment to meet the customer's strategic and mission prioritized needs
· Partner with system engineers to design, integrate, and deploy additional system capabilities to further the system's mission performance
Basic Skills and Qualifications:
To be successful in this role, the incumbent must have hands on experience with system tasking, configuration, number normalization, survey, basic signal analysis, interpretation of system health indicators and parameters, and data flow processes.
· US Citizenship is required. This position also requires an active Top Security/SCI with Polygraph Clearance.
· Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) and 5+ years of experience.
· Candidate must possess knowledge of National SIGINT Requirements Process, SIGINT collection systems, and corporate enterprise repositories.
· Candidate should have experience with SIGINT Systems Engineering support, as well as SIGINT Systems Integration.
· Experience with customer’s enterprise repositories to validate data flow.
· Experience with any of the following: Signal Analysis, Modern Telecommunication System/Networks, Telephony Switching Systems, Communications Systems or Cellular/Personal Communication Systems.
· Experience with any of the following SIGINT tools: MARINA, PINWALE, NUCLEON, SCORPIOFORE, and ANCHORY
The candidate must have 5 years’ experience with specialization in at least 2 of the following areas:
· Programming experience with Python, Bash, Java, and MySQL databases
· Signal Analysis
· Modern Telecommunications Systems/Networks
· Telephony Switching Systems
· Internet Communication protocols
· Cellular/Personal Communication Systems
TS/ SCI with Life Style Poly. Poly date should be within the last 5 years.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
· Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
[The Company] is an equal opportunity employer