Mahlet technical consulting services as part several past and present contracts with Leidos in support of their mission needs. The support contracts focused on delivering expertise in serveral fields including software development, network architecture, system engineering and administration. The services include:
- Technical consulting for development of specialized signal processing solutions.
- Subject matter experts in mission needs in developing, testing and implementation of optical transport solution/
- Provide alternative technical implementations and execute market surveys in optical and packet switching technologies.
- Support various signal and packet processing platforms to enable mission needs.
Success: Mahlet team members have been identified as key technical team members enabling the success of mutliple mission goals over the years.
Ciena Government Solution, Inc
Provide consulting services as part of Ciena Government Solutions Chief Technologist.
- Interface with existing customer base to evaluate current requirements against Ciena solutions.
- Provide technical input into product development to enable expansion of solution capabilities.
- Provide alternative technical implementations and workarounds for existing customer base.
- Prepare technical documentation and presentation to team members and management.
Our Solution: Engage worldwide methodologies with web-enabled technology. Interactively coordinate proactive e-commerce via process-centric outside the box thinking.
Provide network architecture for BTOP, focusing on optical infrastructure. Specifically:
- Review proposed DC CAN network topology and revise design in conjunction with DC-Net BTOP architecture team based on updated network demands and customer requirements.
- Assist in preparation of the technical catalog of services with rest of the architecture team, focusing on optical services.
- Review competitive and complementary networks to ascertain service offerings on the network to meet targeted customer base.
- Evaluate network specifications and assist in the equipment specifications.
- Evaluate requirements for DC-Net core optical ring and propose design for interconnection of DC-Net and DC-CAN architecture.
Deliverables: Architecture document detailing optical deployment for DC-CAN, Expanded Services Catalog, Initial 100Gbps Optical Infrastructure and buildout of Access and Core Layer 2 Ethernet Infrastructure design.
Copyright © 2017. Mahlet Consulting. All Rights Reserved.